Better late than never. Finally have my goals for the year. As always, they center around running, biking, and swimming as well as some travel. I’m excited for some of the races I already have planned and some that I get to plan. Lots to do and only 365 days to get it all done!
And now, for my 37 [goals] before [I am] 37 [years old]!
- Plan to run a full IRONMAN in 2018 – Maryland? Louisville? Florida?
- Complete a Tough Mudder – Pittsburgh (September)
Complete an Olympic Duathlon– MingoMan (June 25th) Complete an Olympic Triathlon– OSU Ross TriFit Challenge
- Complete a Half Triathlon – Deer Creek
- Run an ultra-marathon – Playin’ Possum 50k? Or maybe a 50 miler?
- Run in 3 marathons – Detroit, Disney World, Cincinatti?
- Run a RunDisney Race Challenge – Dopey Challenge (January 2018)
- Run a sub-4 hour marathon
- Run at least 2 half marathons – Disney World Half, ?
- [Really] Run a sub-1:45 half marathon
- Run in at least 3 – 5k, 4 mile, or 10k races
- Run a race in a new state
- Run races in at least 3 states, other than Ohio – Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania
- Run in a new Columbus area park
- Run at least 1,200 Miles
Run a 50k Pub Run with some Possums– May 14th #30for30 run for Jonathan’s Birthday
- Bike at least 1,500 Miles
Bike from Columbus, Ohio to Toledo, Ohio– July 8, 2017 Strava Stats
- Ride 180 miles in Pelotonia
- Raise $2500 for Pelotonia
- Upgrade road (or maybe a tri) bike
- Swim at least 50,000 meters
- Maintain average weight of 185 pounds for the year
- Attend a Detroit Tigers game
- Attend a Notre Dame game
- Attend 3 concerts – Metallica
- Visit 25 new landmarks and snag a picture with the historical marker sign
- Visit the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, or the Gulf of Mexico
- Visit Disney World 4 times – July, October, November, January
- Visit and Explore 2 new cities
- Get a new vehicle
- Replace patio door
- Finsh updates to back patio
- Paint and update house trim
- Build new back stairs to patio
- Progress career with a new role